S'more Crack Dip

Heaven knows I love me some s'mores.  Especially when the marshmallow is perfect.  However, heaven also knows I hate me some camping, so I don't get to eat the perfect s'more very often.  That's why this recipe seemed perfect for me- I can make dip-able s'mores right here at home!  Here's the recipe:

S'more Crack Dip

Ingredients:

1 cup of milk chocolate chips
2 tbs of milk
1 1/4 cups mini marshmallows
Graham crackers for dipping 

Directions:

In a medium sauce pan add chocolate chips, milk and 1 cup of your mallows. Mix continuously over medium heat until melted and smooth. Using a rubber spatula, scrape chocolate mixture into a small casserole dish. Top with remaining mallows.

Place dish under you oven broiler for approximately 60 seconds or until the top has started to brown. 

Dip your graham crackers and enjoy!!     

Okay, I have no idea why, but I could swear that this recipe is way better than real s'mores!  Doesn't make much sense, since the ingredients are the same.... perhaps it's the ratios?  I have no idea.  But I'm not crazy, because my husband loved the dip, and he's not a huge s'more guy.  I highly recommend it.  I also highly recommend being prepared to eat a lot of it.  ;-)


S'more Crack Dip S'more Crack Dip Reviewed by Carly on 12:42:00 PM Rating: 5

No comments