Turkey Arugula Wraps

I loooove a good wrap. The recipes for them are normally easy, so I've been trying to get more of them lately. This is one I tried a long long time ago and just never got around to posting. I've made it a few times since then and I love it every time. My husband doesn't love the pears in it, but I do! (Sometimes I'll sub in tomatoes for him instead.) Here's the recipe: (this recipe is for 1 so you'll probably want to double/triple/whatever it)

INGREDIENTS

1/2 cup arugula
1/4 teaspoon lemon juice
Salt, to taste
Freshly ground black pepper, to taste
1 8-inch whole-wheat tortilla
1/4 teaspoon whole-grain mustard
1 tablespoon feta cheese
3 slices roast turkey
1/4 pear, sliced
1 teaspoon dried cranberries

DIRECTIONS

  1. Place the arugula in a bowl and toss with the lemon juice, salt, and pepper.
  2. Spread one whole-wheat tortilla with the mustard, then top with the crumbled feta cheese.
  3. Lay roast turkey on top of cheese- and mustard-topped tortilla; top with slices of pear.
  4. Cover pear with arugula, sprinkle with dried cranberries, and roll tightly. Secure wrap with a toothpick and slice into two.
Super healthy and delicious! Plus it's easy to make extra for lunch the next day. And I love that you can sub out ingredients to fit your preference.


Turkey Arugula Wraps Turkey Arugula Wraps Reviewed by Carly on 2:40:00 PM Rating: 5

No comments