Teriyaki Noodle Skillet

This meal is super fast and easy, yet tastes amazing. I love that it seems like it must have taken forever to make, but actually is under 10 minutes. Here's the recipe:


INGREDIENTS:
* 1/2 pound thin spaghetti (or more)
* Assorted sautéed vegetables- several cups
* Rotisserie chicken meat - about two cups
* Teriyaki sauce - about 3/4 to one cup

DIRECTIONS:
1. Cook pasta
2. Sautè veggies in a large skillet with a bit of olive oil
3. Add drained noodles to the veggie skillet. Add chicken and teriyaki sauce.
4. Serve immediately and enjoy!

Note:
* I wish I would have added the entire pound of pasta because my family of 7 devoured the skillet and we wanted more.
* I used a combo of broccoli, cauliflower and mushrooms, but just broccoli and maybe some snow peas would have been awesome too.
* I used yoshidas brand marinade and teriyaki sauce, but a homemade teriyaki should be amazing too! It’s not hard to make your own teriyaki though… just Google a recipe!

Enjoy!



My favorite veggies to use in this are broccoli and carrots. Pro tip: I actually boil the broccoli for a few minutes before cooking it with the carrots. This gives it a softer texture, which my family prefers. If you like your broccoli crunchy, feel free to just throw them right in the skillet with any other veggies you've got in there. 




Teriyaki Noodle Skillet Teriyaki Noodle Skillet Reviewed by Carly on 9:07:00 PM Rating: 5

No comments