Bowtie Lasagna

This is one of my favorite meals, so I'm surprised it hasn't made it on this blog yet. It's from the Pioneer Woman! I love it because it's easy and my whole family likes it. Here's the recipe:

Ingredients

1 lb bowtie pasta
1 tablespoon olive oil
1 lb ground chuck
1 jar spaghetti sauce (or 3 cups homemade)
1 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
1 heaping tablespoon Italian seasoning
1 cup shredded mozzarella
1 cup sour cream

Directions

Boil pasta in a large pot of salted water until al dente, drain. In large skillet, brown and crumble ground chuck until fully cooked, drain fat and return to pan. Pour cooked pasta on top of meat, then drizzle on olive oil. Pour on jar of sauce, salt, garlic powder and Italian seasonings. Stir. Add cheese and sour cream. Stir over low heat until cheese is melted and all ingredients are combined. Taste and add salt and pepper, if necessary. Serve with parmesan or additional mozzarella, if desired.


I like to serve it with caesar salad and bread. I think I like this recipe more than regular lasagna! Plus it makes great leftovers. :-)



Bowtie Lasagna Bowtie Lasagna Reviewed by Carly on 7:50:00 PM Rating: 5

No comments