Ranch Chicken

Apparently this recipe is on the back of a lot of Ranch dressing bottles, but I never noticed it before. I found it on Pinterest and was excited to try it because it looked SO easy. It really is a piece of cake to make:


Ingredients:

Servings:

4

Units: US | Metric

Directions:

  1. 1
    Rinse and pat dry chicken breasts.
  2. 2
    In a small dish or on a plate, combine the Ranch dressing and the flour. Dip each breast in the mixture until well coated.
  3. 3
    Transfer to baking dish. Cover breasts with the cheddar cheese and bake at 350°F for 35 minutes or until cooked through.



So while I was making it I was thinking about how gross it looked and when I pulled it out of the oven I was sure I wasn't going to like it. It didn't smell that good, and usually things that are this easy to make just don't taste that good. Well, I was very pleasantly surprised when I took a bite - it's actually pretty dang delicious! My husband liked it a lot too. I put on a bit too much cheese, but luckily it was easy to just take a little bit off.

If you're in need of a quick chicken recipe, definitely give this one a try.


Ranch Chicken Ranch Chicken Reviewed by Carly on 10:25:00 PM Rating: 5

3 comments

  1. I have made this one a lot -yum. What in earth is next to it on your plate??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, it's the yummy dark bread that they have at a lot of restaurants. (like Cheesecake Factory!) It obviously wasn't as good as restaurant bread though.... it's from Walmart. :)

      Delete
    2. Too much cheese? Is that possible?

      Delete