Grilled Cheese.... Adult-Style

When I found this on Pinterest, (where else?) I thought it looked gross because although it called for cheese and avocado, it also called for pepperoni. Yuck. I love pepperoni on my pizza, but that's about it. However, I saw that another pinner had commented, "Try with bacon or turkey." Hmmm.... so I thought about it, and decided that those BOTH sounded good.

So, I made a very quick and very delicious dinner tonight. Grilled cheese sandwich with mozzarella cheese, turkey, bacon, avocado, and tomato. (You can tweak it however you'd like to fit your taste). Took about 5 minutes to make.... with very easy clean-up. Delicious. It got a thumbs up from my husband as well. I didn't have any side dishes, but there are a million side dishes you could serve it with. A few that sound good to me are soup, chips, or fruit.


Grilled Cheese.... Adult-Style Grilled Cheese.... Adult-Style Reviewed by Carly on 10:01:00 PM Rating: 5

No comments